YOUR SUPPORT CAN CHANGE LIVES
Your donations to Detour House Inc can make a real difference in the lives of the women we support.
Homelessness effects over 100,000 Australians every year. By supporting Detour House Inc you’re helping to reduce the vulnerability and insecurity experienced by the women in our care. Donations to assist with the purchasing of resources are gratefully received.
Detour House is managed by Detour House Inc, a not for profit organisation with Deductible Gift Recipient status. We will send you a receipt if you provide an email or postal address. All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
If you would like to support Detour House, click the DONATE button below or contact us to discuss your donation.
If you prefer, you can make a donation by sending us a cheque or making a direct deposit.
Cheques can be made out to Detour House Inc and posted to:
PO Box 253 Glebe NSW 2037.
Name: Detour House Incorporated
BSB: 062 187
Account Number: 00800305
Please include your surname and first name initial in the remittance advice.
WE'RE GRATEFUL TO OUR GENEROUS SUPPORTERS
We continue to be grateful for the many organisations, businesses and individuals who have assisted Detour House and The Girls Refuge. Our heartfelt thanks to:
- B Miles Women's Foundation
- City of Sydney Council
- Community Restorative Centre
- Jamie Parker MP
- Kogarah Rotary Club
- Inner West Council
- Leichhardt Marrickville Domestic Violence Liaison Committee
- Leichhardt Women’s Community Health Centre
- The Day Street Band
- Two Good
- Hon. Tanya Plibersek MP
- NADA (Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies)
- Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous (NA and AA)
- Nelson Meers Foundation
- Oz Harvest
- Pyrmont Community Centre
- Pyrmont/Ultimo Community and Op Shop
- St Vincent de Paul
- Sydney Inner West Rotary Club
- Sydney Women’s Fund
- Sydney City Council
- NSW Family and Community Services
- The Glebe Society
- The Lighthouse Foundation
- The Office of Community Housing
- The Sebastian Foundation
- The Specialty Fashion Group
- Women’s AOD Network
- Women’s Housing Company